Friday, September 2, 2011

Just in with a bit of news

The demon melody is now a comercially planned project by Miko Games.
some 6 months ago I decided to try a game engine called unity and I fell in love. that led me into learning 3d modelling and now we are creating funds for making the demon melody a reality as a comercial product.

so far we have created a database of 3d models for game use and prototyped a few game mechanics for TDM and a few smaller games.

the TDM project is on hold for a little while while we create the funds neccesary for creating such a game.

once I have any TDM related screenshots I will post them here.


Roger

3 comments:

  1. Well done Roger!

    You have become a pro! Great achievement.

    I will be sure to check out your screenshots when posted.

    lance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa. Thats a change. So your nwn2 work was for nothing?

    I know you are a pro with the music so that's a start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my nwn2 work was not for nothing thanks to the time spendt in nwn2 I can make a living out of this.

    ReplyDelete